What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An ebook containing recipes about foods with negative calories
- Helping you rejuvenate your metabolism, supercharging its ability to burn off fat
- Giving you details on right foods and right exercise to speed up your metabolism
- Showing you how to incorporate negative calorie foods into your daily diet
- Allowing you to eat good tasting nutritious snacks, entrees, desserts, etc
- Giving you a list of negative calorie foods
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Negative Calorie Foods & Recipes eBook scores 74.50/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.negativecaloriefoods.com/index1.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $18.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: negativecaloriefoods.com you’ll also be taken through to negativecaloriefoods.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)